Many Americans set aside an emergency fund for unexpected expenses. Still, many other people overlook its importance when setting personal financial goals. While you may not readily feel its impact in your everyday life, an emergency fund gives you peace of mind.
But we at VIP Finance of Texas understand if you don’t have an emergency fund or if it is running low. You may have recently had an unexpected financial crisis that you’re still recovering from. Or, your current income may be just enough to cover your daily living expenses. Either way, you can count on our Texas car title loans to help you when you need emergency cash.
What Situations Call for the Use of Emergency Funds?
People encounter different situations requiring emergency savings. Often, however, these emergencies include the following:
- Job Loss. Whether you resigned from your job or were let go of, an emergency fund is a lifeline while looking for another job.
- Medical or Dental Expenses. You may have health care or health insurance, but it doesn’t always cover everything, especially in an emergency medical or dental situation.
- House Maintenance. Despite home maintenance efforts, you might encounter unexpected situations that require immediate attention, such as plumbing problems.
- Car Repair. Even if you have car insurance, this is not a guarantee that you won’t have to pay for any hefty car repairs or damages from accidents.
If you encounter any of the situations listed above but have not been able to set aside emergency funds, you don’t have to worry. You can address any emergency situation by applying for a car title loan.
How Do Car Title Loans Work?
Car title loans can serve as your source of emergency funds. They can also tide you over until the next commission or paycheck comes along.
Just prepare the following before your loan application and you’re good to go:
- It will be subject to a simple inspection.
- Texas Car Title. This proves ownership of the vehicle.
- Proof of Insurance. Including liability, collision, and mechanical breakdown insurance.
- Proof of Income. Proof that you can pay off the car title loan.
- Residential Proof. Proof of your residency in Texas.
Get in touch with us today for solutions to your cash flow bottleneck!