How It Works
Is a Title Loan Right for You?Texas car title loans are used by people for different reasons. Sometimes we help small business owners who have had unexpected expenses pop up. Other times we help sales professionals who are waiting for commission checks to come through. Whatever your profession or need, VIP Finance can help alleviate cash flow bottlenecks and get you the money you need.
What You Need to Bring with YouThere are just a few items you will need to bring with you to get a VIP Finance car title loan.
- Vehicle – We’ll have to do a simple vehicle inspection when you arrive to one of our six locations.
- Texas Car Title – This is proof that you own the car. There should be no liens on the car, and anyone who listed on the Texas car title will have to come as well.
- Proof of Insurance – You will need to have liability, Comprehensive & Collision, and Mechanical Breakdown insurance.
- Proof of Income – You need proof that you will be able to pay off your Texas car title loan.
- Residential Proof – Lastly, you must have proof that you live in Texas.
What Makes Texas Car Title Loans with VIP Finance DifferentIf you’re looking online for title loans in Texas, you might be asking yourself just what makes VIP Finance of Texas different from our competitors? Many of our competitors say that they want to save you money, but the proof is clear. Take a look at the facts.
- Clear Percentage – At VIP finance of Texas, we use a clear annual percentage rate (APR) to plan out your loan. Our rates are set at a maximum of 6% APR. We have the lowest total payback in the industry. This means that you can potentially be saving hundreds or even thousands of dollars through the life of your loan.
- Clear Terms – We have repayment terms that range from four to twelve months. Many of our competitors only allow a maximum term of one month. That means you have to start a new loan each month to stay current! You can potentially be paying an effective rate of over 150% by the time you’re done repaying such a loan. At VIP, we plan your loan out for up to a year, so you know exactly what you owe and how long it will take to repay.