Life’s emergencies seem to pop up when we can least afford them.
Whether it’s for an unexpected bill, a medical emergency or a roof leak, you need money fast. Car title loans are a quick way to get the cash that you need and still keep the car that you rely on. That’s why we have created this guide to explain all about car title loans.
Loan Application Requirements
Getting your loan couldn’t be easier.
You don’t even need an appointment.
Just be sure to bring along the items listed below so that we can complete your application without delay.
- Your vehicle
- A Texas title that has no liens on it, if available
- An extra set of vehicle keys, if available
- Proof of income, such as a pay stub
- Proof of residence, such as a utility bill
How Do Car Title Loans Work?
The amount of your loan is based on the current value and condition of your vehicle. It’s not based on credit scores or other financial factors.
We don’t even do a credit check on our borrowers.
Additionally, our rates are some of the lowest in Texas.
A typical loan has a rate of 6 percent for one full year, and the terms are good for the life of the loan. The loan doesn’t expire at the end of the month, and you don’t have to fill out paperwork every time you make payment.
With loans ranging from $300 to $6,000, we have terms that fit every budget. Once we approve your application, you get your car back and your money.
What Will My Payment Be?
Monthly payments start as low as $100.
You simply pay the agreed upon monthly payment until the loan is paid off.
Every time you may a payment your loan balance shrinks because you are paying off the principle. If you want to pay the loan off early, that’s fine too. We also know that sometimes life gets in the way. That’s why we have one of the most lenient grace periods in the industry for late or missed payments.
VIP Finance Loans Rise Above the Rest
At VIP Finance, we focus on filling our customer’s needs at a reasonable rate.
- Borrowers pay back less money with us than any other car title company in the industry.
- We are locally owned and registered in the state of Texas.
We are required to adhere to all Texas laws.
- The application process takes only 30 minutes.
- We offer optional Auto Club coverage that repairs your vehicle if it is in an accident.